The ExtremeSwitching™ X870 Series devices are high-density 100Gb switches designed for high- performance enterprise and cloud environments. Flexibly deployed in either spine/leaf or high-density top of rack architectures, these switches with 32 QSFP28 ports support a range of interface speeds, including 10Gb, 25Gb, 40Gb, 50Gb, and 100Gb all in a compact 1RU form. Low-latency cut-through switching and an advanced feature set make these network switches ideal for high-performance data center applications.
Choose between two models:
Spine switch with 32 10Gb/25Gb/40Gb/50Gb/100Gb QSFP28 ports
- Up to 32 100Gb Ethernet ports
- Up to 64 50Gb Ethernet ports
- Up to 128 25Gb Ethernet ports
- Up to 32 40Gb Ethernet ports
- Up to 128 10Gb Ethernet ports
High density 10Gb leaf switch with 96 10Gb ports on 24 QSFP28 ports and 8 10Gb/25Gb/40Gb/50Gb/100Gb QSFP28 ports.
- 10Gb Ethernet connectivity is supported via QSFP+ transceivers and direct attach cables with a 4x 10Gb Ethernet configuration
- 10Gb QSFP+ Ethernet port s can be enabled to add 25Gb/40Gb/50Gb/100 Gb capability with a license for groups of 6 QSFP ports. Up to four licenses can be applied per system.
- 8 ports of 10Gb/25Gb/40Gb/ 50Gb/100Gb QSFP28 in base system
- Low latency for faster performance
- Flexible deployment including high-density 10Gb top of rack aggregation, emerging 25Gb and 50Gb Ethernet, and 100Gb spine/leaf fabric deployments
- Easy to use, single operating system for entire network
- Flexible management tools simplify and increase efficiencies in managing your network
- Enables high performance 400Gb stacking as you prepare for future technology needs
- Policy-based switching improves efficiencies on the network
- Easy to use with zero touch provisioning
Enables high performance 400Gb stacking as you prepare for future technology needs